Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. (HCM) is a worldwide leading manufacturer of construction equipment, headquartered in Japan. We market our products worldwide through our global network.
- Company Name
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- 81,576 Million Yen(Total Number of Shares Issued: 215,115,038)
- Head Office
- 2-16-1 Higashiueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-15, Japan
- 1 October, 1970
- Mr. Yuichi Tsujimoto (As of April 1, 2012)
- Number of Employees
- Consolidated 21,814 /Non-consolidated 4,901
- Major Operations
- Manufacturing, sales and service of construction machinery, transportation machinery and other machines and devices.
- Business Locations in Japan
- Plants and R&D:Technical Research Center,Tsuchiura Works,Kasumigaura Works,Hitachinaka Works,Hitachinaka-Rinko Works,Ryugasaki Works
- Subsidiairies & Affiliates
- Japan: 27 companies /Overseas: 47 companies in various countries, including United States, Canada, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, Italy, and South Africa.
In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe Reader installed in your computer.