The Hitachi excavator simulator (based on ZX250-6) is an ideal tool for providing basic and advanced operator training.
The Hitachi excavator simulator (based on ZX250-6) is an ideal tool for providing basic and advanced operator training. Designed with safety and productivity in mind, it is an efficient method of teaching users how to operate heavy machines.
The simulator has been developed by Oryx Simulations - a Swedish company and world leader in simulator systems for training heavy-vehicle operators.
Rent or purchase the simulator for events or your training facility. To learn more click the 'Contact Us' button below or contact your local Hitachi dealer.
- Training scenarios for operators with different capabilities, from beginners to experienced users
- Plug and play system makes it easy to move and set up on training sites
- Real-time simulation ensures best possible training of operators
- SMS - a powerful instructor management system
- Versatile – optional simulation exercises can be developed on demand
Main power supply
230VAC, 50/60Hz, 10 Amps
115VAC, 50/60Hz, 20 Amp
Internet for remote support
Extra video/audio out
Pitch and Roll
Tilting angle Pitch ±15°, Roll ±23°
Velocity Pitch 30°/s, Roll 46°/s
In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe Reader installed in your computer.